Monday, July 1, 2013

My Latest Haul !



Hello girls ! Hope you all will be fine. I was very much busy at home so that's why i was not posting on my blog. Now after a long break i am back with some of my new purchases that were in wishlist . Lets see what these are ...

I have ordered few products from Just4girls . It was my first experience with them and this experience was so much disappointed and Awful. Now i don't want to discuss it here as it will never change my pathetic experience with Just4girls team.

Purchased From Just4girls

1. Mua Professional Eye Primer 
2. Mua Primer 
3. Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner (887 EggPlant)

Few of products i have purchased from Facebook Page Stay Stylish . This was also my first experience with her and i am totally satisfied with her services. 

Purchased From Stay Stylish

1. NYX Push Up Bra For Eyebrow
2. Makeup Corrector Stick by Neutrogena
3. Color Studio Haute Nails in Red Devil & Tequila Sunrise

She also send me few nail deco stuff and one eye shadow that she made by herself as a gift. 

Gift From Stay Stylish

And few items i have purchased from Alfaisal Mall . 

Purchased From AlFaisal Mall

1. Glamorous Face U.S.A Makhmally + Matte Touch 
2. Kryolan Aqua Color in Black 

So this was my latest haul. I will soon share reviews of all these items and will let you know about my experience. Thanks 

Stay Blessed ... 




20 comments:

  1. Oh that glamarous palette looks lovely..ive always had a lovely experince with just4girls.. Weird it didnt work out for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm i will tell you about this palette soon in my review :)

      I was also shocked about their bad services as every one says good words about them.

      Delete
  2. looking forward for reviews! Btw please do come enter my huge giveaway!

    http://pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com/2013/06/giveaway-its-raining-clothes-babe.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kryolan Aqua Color looks good, waiting for its review! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice haul....will be looking for reviews now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I do wonder what went wrong with just4girls for you??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear i will share my experience in any if next post.

      Delete
  6. glamourous face eye shadow kit is really very useful.nice haul.love it.hope u enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you are right its very useful for almost every occasion and for any looks xx.

      Delete
  7. Love you Rabi <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great haul! Especially that eyeshadow palette. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glamorous palette look so tempting want to see the swatches

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul. I also have that glamorous eye shadow palette. It is extremely pigmented and shades are so lovely. I also have their blusher palette and that is also good. Between I am already waiting for my second package from just4girl. I didnt have any complaints about first order other than it took over one week to get the package after placing the order. Their customer service sucks. They never ever reply back but I really wanted to get some MUA priducts :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...