Look and Smell as Pretty as a Petal with Sabaya Sparkle EDT + this step-by-step
Make the world feel like a playground by pairing this new lighthearted fragrance with a pretty look you can try from home. Charming and fun, the Sabaya Sparkle EDT is the latest from Mikyajy's popular range of Sabaya fragrances, all of which embody the carefreeness of youth.
Sabaya Sparkle EDT has a floral sweetness to it, opening with mandarin, pear and wild berries and then continuing to a flirty heart of jasmine, fresh notes and creamy florals. It closes off with a light touch of vanilla and musk.
Match this fun scent with a look that's super easy to try from home using makeup from the Sabaya line. As first seen on Myriam Fares on the Mikyajy Sabaya TVC, this look is fresh and simple, so it should take you no time to master.
Step 1: Sabaya Quattro Cubes 11, white gold
· apply to inner half of eyelid
Step 2: Sabaya Quattro Cubes 13, silver
· apply upwards to outer half of lid
Step 3: Sabaya Quattro Cubes 11, chocolate brown
· apply and blend into crease
Step 4: Sabaya Line and Shadow Pencil 01
· line inner rim of lower lid
Step 5: Girl Tools Lashes 01
· add lashes and allow glue to dry
Step 6: Sabaya Caring liner 01
· use on upper lash line and flick outward
Step 7: Sabaya Volume & Care Mascara
· apply two coats on upper and lower lashes
Step 8: Sabaya Eyebrow Powder
· fill in brows and comb
Step 9: Sabaya Blush 07
· contour along cheekbones
Step 10: Sabaya Illuminating Powder
· highlight the cheekbones
Step 11: Sabaya Caring Lip Gloss 06 & Sabaya Lip Jellies 01
add some volume and shine
Sabaya Sparkle EDT is available in all Mikyajy shops from November 2013.
Price: 99 SAR/AED
5 no-hassle beauty must-haves :
So many cosmetics! Too many choices! And…not enough space in your purse.
If you’re constantly torn between impulse beauty products and the necessities, then the Mikyajy Sabaya Beauty Essentials Kit is about to make things a lot easier for you.
Containing 5 no-hassle beauty must-haves, the Sabaya Beauty Essentials Kit simplifies your makeup routine with one action-packed pouch. It includes some of the most demanded items from all the Mikyajy ranges, including:
- Sabaya Line & Lash Volume Mascara & Liquid Eyeliner – the convenient mascara and liquid eye liner combo that you don’t have to touch up a million times
- Sabaya Line & Shadow 01 – the blackest black eyeliner in town with a smudger that gives you smoky eyes without the effort
- Sabaya Caring Lip Gloss 09 - comfortable to wear with a bright, moisturizing gleam of color
- Round mirror – a compact mirror for light touch-ups
- Girl Tools Purple Atomizer– the clever on-the-go tool that can be pumped with your favourite fragrance
You don’t need to wear a ton of makeup to look pretty for the world. Mikyajy’s Sabaya Beauty Essentials gives you cosmetics that highlight your natural features with just a few tools.
Available in all Mikyajy shops from October 2013.
Price: 149 SAR/AED