Thursday, April 18, 2013

Benefit "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer - Review


Good primer really make your skin flawless. But primer with brightening effect make your skin looks more attractive and eye catching. I was in search of that type of product and then i got a chance to try Benefit
Cosmetics "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer. Aww benefit is one of my favorite brand and trying their product is like my wish come true. Have a look what i explore .

What Company Says :
Our silky pink primer takes your complexion from dull to darling. Simply blend it on for the look of brighter, smoother skin. Contains light reflecting pigments to help brighten all skin tones and raspberry and chamomile to soothe skin.







My Experience :

As i write that Benefit is my favorite brand and i was very happy to try it. I have lots and lots of expectations from this brand and i am very happy that Benefit never disappoint me. Benefit "That Gal" comes in a very cute packaging . Its a 11ml bottle. Its more like a glue stick. Bottle face is cover with one external cap and then with small internal transparent cap. There are square shape holes on bottle from where primer comes out. On bottom there is a twister with that primer can come out. Overall i really like the packaging . Its very different from all other brands. Its not like all other tubes and bottles and this difference make it more attractive. 

Texture is very creamy and its not very thick and it comes in pink color. But even its not very thick but it works very good. I applied a small amount of it all over my face and then wait for few seconds . Then applied my foundation. It actually gives a bright and glowy looks to my face. Everyone observe a beautiful shine on my face. Not only this but i also feel my skin looks like flawless and smooth.  It smells sweet that you can enjoy . 

According to Benefit you can use this primer as a moisturizer with your foundation. Honestly i haven't try it solo so i will not comment on their statement. As we all know that Benefit is a expensive brand so price of this 11ml bottle is $29.00 which is i think costly . 

So this was my first ever experience of my favorite brand. Do you also like Benefit Cosmetics. What are your thoughts about this brand ? Do share under comment section. Thanks

Stay Blessed...






14 comments:

  1. Its really awsum no doubt, Thanks for sharing dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad the experince didnt dissapoint you.. id love to try some benefit soon too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's certainly very interesting packaging. Great review!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. many products from benefit are on my wishlist lets see when I get a chance to afford it ,nice review:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Benefit is no doubt very expensive but its a best brand that worth buying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this stick. I am using this one since 1 year .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish i could hands on this stick :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. its on my wishlist....nice review...following you now

    ReplyDelete
  9. Price unfortunately always seems to be a hurdle when it comes to trying anything "Benefit" ;) Glad this worked for u.Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. look amazing thank you for the review

    ReplyDelete
  11. packing is interesting well when MUA face primer is doing its job decently why to invest such a huge amount in benefit hunnnn...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow i love benefit and this is one of hot favorite .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Benefit is very expensive but using expensive product has a unique taste. Lovely review.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The brand is very unfamiliar and not popular in local industry and also it is some how difficult to buy this costly cosmetic products.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...